- Kyle Hughes
- 28 December 2014
Are you pumped for an awesome trip to the slopes? Now we all can forget things and here are Korea Snow's top 10 items you CAN NOT afford to forget.
- Mad pumping tunes to accompany your sick shredding
- Gloves to keep those hands nice and toasty
- A camera for those amazing or embarrassing kodak moments
- A Snickers/Mars/favourite bite-sized chocolate bar for each day you are on the mountain to munch on your mid-shred break
- Your best friends to share awesome times
- A balaclava to keep that pretty face warm in those chilly winds
- Cash or a credit card for the après hot chocolate or soju shot (or both!)
- Thick wool ski socks to keep your tootsies from freezing
- A pair of amping goggles for glare protection and style
- Your best smile and a sense of humour...
What are your top ten snow holiday essentials?